Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 18th November Onwards

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Prynhawn da, pawb.

I hope you're all doing well! I am here with the latest highlights, in my humble opinion, of the O2 Priority offers. Let's see if you agree with me that they sound very, very good 😆

Instant Winners 💰

First of all, I wanted to draw attention to Instant Winners! This is back and bigger than ever, with over £250k in prizes to be won. Luxury five-night game reserve stay in South Africa, seven-night stay at a Mallorca villa for eight or win a year of movies at Odeon! And so much more. There's a lot up for grabs.

Get your unique code and open the Priority App during the Promotional Period (until the 20th!). Select the live offer, then tap ‘USE NOW’, follow the link and paste your Unique Entry Code along with your name, mobile number and email address in the boxes provided. Then to enter, tap 'Submit'.

Pob lwc to all who get involved!

o2 instant winners.jpeg

Read more | Offer Ends 20th November

Enjoy some beers with Honest Brew 🍻

A craft beer tasting experience for two for £24.99! Six craft beers and two elegant tasting glasses in a nifty box set, with free delivery — for just £24.99 (RRP £34.88). Get them in ready for Christmas, maybe!?

Oh, and drink responsibly 😉.

honest brew offer.jpeg

Read more | Offer ends 30th Nov

An Arctic-Circle Adventure 

Sledges, snowmobiles, saunas, snowshoes, and a husky or two! Win an adventure for two. Yep, this is a big one.

You’ll mush the Arctic with Alaskan huskies, fat bike through forests, snowshoe to a frozen lake and relax in a Nordic sauna. You’ll hop on a snowmobile for an epic journey to the edge of the Finnmark Plateau, one of Europe's last true wildernesses. You’ll bed down in a dreamy Aurora Canvas Domes, clear-topped so you can drift off watching the northern lights dance above.

In short, you’ll have the trip of a lifetime. Everything is covered, including flights and transfers, accommodation and meals, leaving you free to focus on the frosty fun.

arctic circle adventure.jpeg

Enter now | Offer ends 29th Nov

Hope you like them! And didn't mind some Welsh slipping in throughout the post 😄.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

5 attempts on instant winners?

No prizes for guessing how I got on...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

5 attempts on instant winners?

No prizes for guessing how I got on...

Very probably the same as me 😣

Message 4 of 4