Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Angels

benny3011959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi on the 16th may 2022 my partner and myself attended the arena to see Whitesnake the tickets were a gift from my son who is an 02 customer the tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster on 17/03/2022 section 409 Row K Seat 664-665 I then purchased two more tickets for roxy music on 14/10/2022

when we attended the event my partner has a extreme panic attack due to height of our seats so we inquired with security if there were any options available to us they recommended that we should go to customer services so we went to them and they explained they were unable to offer any alternative seats until after the main act had taken the stage so we returned to our seats but within 15 minutes it was very apparent that this not going to be possible so we found ourselves back in customer services area  my partner was insisting that I return to my seat alone this was unacceptable to me and I had decided to return home at point two representatives of the 02 angels passed me I then suggested that my partner speak to them which she did and they asked us if we were 02 customers which we were not but I explained that my son had paid for these tickets as a gift so they came to our aid and saved the day at the time I had been a vodafone customer for over 25yrs I am now a 02 customer due to their very sympathetic action so I find myself in a dilemma regarding my roxy music tickets and wondered if it would be possible to put us in the 02 box for this event as I have already purchased the tickets

Yours Sincerely

Chris Bemrose 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@benny3011959 This is not O2. This is a customer community. I will ask our admin who will be back on tomorrow to try to point you in the right direction. @Martin-O2@RafaC, or @lewys-gp can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

benny3011959
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks was not sure where to start

Message 3 of 4

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, @Bambino!

I've spoken with the relevant team at O2, and unfortunately, this is something you will have to discuss with either the ticket vendor (e.g. Ticketmaster) or the venue you will be attending at. Hopefully, you can get it sorted, @benny3011959!

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 4 of 4