Did you mean: 

People calling and sayin they have missed my call

MickyStarr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Guys

It happened yesterday around 16.30. I started receiving phone calls from people claiming that they have missed call from me. The problem is I have never called them. Now almost 24h later I have received over 1000 + phone calls 100 VM's and txts from people asking ''who are you'', ''i have missed call from you'' etc.

It drives me bonkers. I have reported it to Ofcom and action fround police uk

After contacting o2 Customer Service gentleman told me that somebody will call me within 3 days to sort it out... well great but I want to get this issue sorted asap. I literaly can't mak any phone calls as the incoming calls are constant. Absolutely crazy situation.

How this can get resolved?

Regards

Mike

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144845 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions

@MickyStarr 

Scammers have selected your number to use in an auto dialler to make them look legit when spamming people.

Nothing you can do except ride it out but the good news is that they will changed to a different number now, so will stop in a short while and some other poor soul will get bombarded with similar calls.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2