Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Port Nightmare

TheFair1973
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. My number was ported from Three to O2 on 19/2/21. Except it wasn’t. I can make calls, I BBC any receive them. I can’t receive texts, I can’t enable 4G calling. I can’t receive FaceTime calls. I can’t receive voicemails. Anyone calling me just gets a recorded message saying they’ve dialled an incorrect number.

I’ve called O2 CS daily and for the first few days I was told it would be resolved in 24-48 hours, but it wasn’t. Then it was escalated to another team and I was told it would be 5 working days to resolve. It wasn’t. I’m now on day 3 of the second 5-working day period and still no improvement. I was sent a new SIM, which I can’t activate as I can’t receive texts. I even requested the PAC Code process as I’m fed up with the diabolical service so far. I can’t even get a PAC as it’s sent via text.

How can this have gone so badly. I’ve been unable to receive calls for over 2 weeks now and nobody I speak to is able to give me any answers and I’ve lost confidence in O2’s ability to resolve the issue. I’m also left in limbo as I can’t get a PAC code to go anywhere else. Even if I could, I don’t know if the issue will persist after porting out of O2.

PLEASE HELP!?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144795 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

Maybe @O2Ellie can help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

TheFair1973
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any help greatly appreciated. As I said, the only thing I can do on my phone is call out. Nothing else works.
Message 3 of 4

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5 

@TheFair1973  I will private message you now so we can look over this for you and see what's going on. 

signature
Message 4 of 4