Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded phone- faulty device

Angelmclar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i upgraded my phone 2 days ago. The handset I have was working fine and now the screen is black. I am a loyal customer however trying to get a hold of someone to address this is unacceptable service. I require my phone to be in constant contact with a sick daughter. Can you please advise how I get this handset replace urgently. 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you upgraded in store @Angelmclar the quickest way to fix this is to go back to the store for a swap.

If you did it over the phone or online you would need to contact customer services - there are a few numbers to try and tips to get through in the guide below.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you upgraded in store @Angelmclar the quickest way to fix this is to go back to the store for a swap.

If you did it over the phone or online you would need to contact customer services - there are a few numbers to try and tips to get through in the guide below.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2