Did you mean: 

myO2 WONT LET ME PAY MY BILL

candiceli1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

O2 has deactivated my account so I am unable to pay my outstanding bill of £14 on my O2. So I searched up the bank account details on the official website and paid my balance there, with my account number as the reference. However, I am still there is still a default of £14 on my bank account and it's affecting my credit score. I have visited branches who were unable to help, I have called support so many times who were unable to assist let alone find my account. O2 on Instagram has so far been useless. I emailed the O2 complaints team but they've been ignoring me. I couldn't chat with agents on myO2 as I am locked out of my account. It has caused me severe stress as I have callers anxiety and I have tried so hard to pay it, this has wasted so much of my time, and I just don't know what to do now. Now they've sent me a random bill for £6 (I haven't used this service in ages) and I have no idea how to pay it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

@candiceli1 

call on specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302

Free from any phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

candiceli1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

they couldn't find my account every time...

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

You'll have to keep trying the different methods @candiceli1 

We're all customers here like you so cannot access your account to help any further.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Keep pushing the social media channels.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7194 Posts
  • 137 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@candiceli1 

How long ago is it since you e-mailed the complaints' team ?

It is said that it is taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. Hence, if you lodged your complaint within the last couple of months, the complaint might still be in the system. 👍 

Message 5 of 5