My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need to speak to a representative

The only thing that shows in my account is "Manage my 02 wifi account"? I do not have an 02 wifi account? I have a pay as you go phone which I upgraded to the £15.00 so I would have free minutes. That has not happened and I keep receiving texts telli...

ES65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone delivery failed

My new phone delivery failed and the package is on it's way back to O2. What can I do?

Resolved! O2 Amazon prime extra

Hi all I joined O2 last week and selected Amazon prime as my extra which I redeemed on my O2 the same day and it's all working fine with the Amazon prime but on my o2 page it is still saying "You must activate your extra before you can use it" and wh...

Josh2695 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is the chat function in the app?

I got sent to the app in order to char with an agent, downloaded the app went to the Support section but no option to chat here. I end up going back in a circle and onto the bot again. It gives me the link again and i'm in an infinite loop.

Resolved! Terminating My O2 Contract

Hello, Please how do I terminate my O2 contract without been charge?I got the SIM with my Virgin Mobile Broadband package around Feburary on 18-months contract. I keep paying £14 / month for the O2 which I rarely use. Out of the 10GB Data for the mon...

Phemzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App log in

When I try to login in to my 02 app it's saying 02 isn't available to me yet if I'm.new may take upto 48 hours. But iv been with 02 for years now

Seanyyy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged call

i accidentally called a number and was charged money off of my balance i would like it back as i didn’t realise i clicked call and immediately hung up.

jjayz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to tarrif

Hello id like to change my tarrif to a deal i have found online, if im unable to change then i will be leaving O2 for the foreseeable.