Did you mean: 

Wrongful Charge

Halima
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

You are trying to charge my account £38.76 and another £52.32. This payment was meant to be taken 2-3 days after the 14th of August. I have cancelled my plan with you on this day as I have left the country. I have cancelled my direct debit since then as advised by your representative. The £38.76 cannot be charged as I have not been with yourselves since the 15th of August. I have moved providers to EE as of the 15th and I have proof of your representative in o2 giving me the pac code to do so. I am happy to pay the £52.32 as this was agreed on the call on the 14th of August at around 11:30am, I will NOT be paying the £38.76 as I had already moved providers, with reassurance from your representative that this has been sorted. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148918 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@Halima 

You need to speak to O2.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on +44800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9016 Posts
  • 204 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I would be quite careful @Halima if you have cancelled your direct debit. If O2 perceive that you owe them money, they are often quick to sell the debt to a Debt Collection Agency and to trash your credit rating in the process.

You need to keep a watchful eye on what is going on.  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148918 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

Too late for that now.

As already advised, calling O2 is needed to sort out the mess.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4