Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data allowance has suddenly changed.

Txx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello! Can someone help me. I’ve been trying to contact o2 but no one answers anything.

I used to have a monthly contract of 75gb a month, and today I see that I have run out of data and I saw that I only had 25gb and it has ran out in 6 days!! I know I haven’t used 25gb of data in 6 days - I’ve been at home since the lockdown and been using WiFi. But that’s not the whole issue. My issue is why has my tariff changed. It was 75gb and now it’s 25gb. That’s a whole 50gb difference, what shall I do. I can’t seem to get a hold of anyone at o2. I don’t want to pay £50 for just 25gb! That’s not the contact I signed up for.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I guess you had a carphone warehouse contract?
You need to call O2 to have your bolt on reinstated https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Txx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, it’s not carphone wearhouse, I ordered this phone last year on mobile.co.uk. I’ve tried getting through to o2 many times but they just don’t pick up or reply to dm. I don’t know how else to contact them. But thank you for your reply slight_smile
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
Other umbers
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Mobiles.co.uk is an arm of the Carphone Warehouse group, so the same thing has happened to them.
If you are still in your minimum term (ie, less than 24 months) you can call up to get it re-instated.
Just please be patient with the call centre staff. There are less of them currently and they are dealing with an increased number of calls.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Txx wrote:
No, it’s not carphone wearhouse, I ordered this phone last year on mobile.co.uk. I’ve tried getting through to o2 many times but they just don’t pick up or reply to dm. I don’t know how else to contact them. But thank you for your reply slight_smile

Yes it is cpw. Same company owns both.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6