cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bills aren't showing up in My O2 and the My O2 app isn't working.

2421MVincent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had a bill come through today that is 2x more than normal and wanted to view it and see why as I pay for my brother's phone line.

I've logged onto My O2 and cannot view any of my O2 products and can't view my bill (or any previous bills).

I've tried downloading the My O2 app and logging on through there but I get the error "Oops. My O2 isn't available to you yet.  If you're new to O2, it can take up t48 hours for your account to be ready.  If it's been longer than 48 hours, get in touch and we'll be able to look into it for you".

I've never had an issue before and have been paying for this phone line for over a year.

Really frustrated and panicky because I have not budgeted for this phone line charge to be 2x higher than normal.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146976 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28264 Solutions

@2421MVincent 

It's called 360 and it's a gradual changeover so not everyone at once.

O2 System Updates – 360 - O2 Community

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146976 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28264 Solutions

@2421MVincent 

Sounds like you've been migrated to the new system so it may take a few days to update.

You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

2421MVincent
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5, what's the new system and when has this come into effect?  I've not heard anything about it

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 146976 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28264 Solutions

@2421MVincent 

It's called 360 and it's a gradual changeover so not everyone at once.

O2 System Updates – 360 - O2 Community

Message 4 of 5

2421MVincent
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I see, thank you for letting me know.  I guess it's just bad timing that they've swapped me over at the same time as me getting an unexpectedly high bill.

Message 5 of 5