Did you mean: 

Disney Plus extra

joshtom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

I'm trying to add Disney+ to my pay monthly account as per this page - https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus

However when i go into MyO2 to add it in, i can't find the option anywhere & can't call o2 as they are only taking urgent calls due to high demand, which is understandable!

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm genuinely having this problem as well so frustrating! 

Message 21 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Anyone can get a free 7 day trial whilst O2 sort themselves out https://disney.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 26

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That is so silly of o2... why run an offer or extra that they won't be able to help you with? Shouldn't they wait until they are in a better position to help customers with problems before running this promotion with Disney+

Message 23 of 26

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is true... but it's more strange that they are not acknowledging that there is an issue with their customers not being able to redeem the codes for Disney+

Message 24 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Andrew-A 

No one could foresee the issues with Coronavirus and the Disney offer would have been in progress many months ago.

It's just very unfortunate timing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 26

Andrew-A
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah... i'm really trying to remove the extra from my account at this point but even that is proving to be an impossible task! 😞
Message 26 of 26