cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SMS

Anonymous
Not applicable

just got the iPhone which I love, but I find texting a real chore, as part of my work involves fowarding txt. Is there an app out or on the way . Please help

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
unfortunatly this is not a feature that is available and there are no programs to help around this issue.

but to be fair if you need to foward messages you should have bought a proper phone grin lol
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I find this really bad,i fowarded loads of text messages,but with iphone you cant,surely a phone as brilliant as this should
Message 3 of 5

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
What you have to think of is that the iphone is a US branded phone.

The US Branding and features are vastly different to the rest ofthe world.

Texting and picture messgaing in the us are not as popular as talking and ptt (Push to Talk)

There has been mention that the next update should give some features what the rest of the world currenlty use like mms and forward sms etc.

Sorry cant be more help
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hee Hee-thats funny David!!!!! grin
i would rather buy a pen&paper than have an Iphone, can u actually do ANYTHING with them apart from send Emails????
When I upgrade my phone that is exactly what i do- UPgrade-id never get something with far less features and a basic camera that 3year old handsets started out with.
Come on 02-wake up and notice there are sensible people out here too and we want decent phones that do stuff!!! grin grin
Message 5 of 5