Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 diabolical customer service

I have been scammed due to my details and passwords being leaked by O2. Despite dozens of phone calls to customer services all round the world over the past 4 months I have not had my billing issues resolved. The customer fraud team have not contacte...

SimonW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 bereavement team

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to the o2 bereavement team and customer services. Having recently lost my mum who was an o2 customer, I've been a bit daunted with all the official stuff I've had to do. But the teams have been amazing and helpful, t...

DaveR1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

5G same sim different phone

So..... Nothing phone 1 sim card in 5G at home and workSamsung Z Fold3 5g same sim card from Nothing phone NO 5G at home or work Yeah I have 5G switched on both phones but why..... oh yeah cheap exynos chip in the Samsung and the better Snapdragon I ...

DPD DELIVERY ID REQUIRED

Hi, I just upgraded to the iPhone 13 Max Pro. it is due to be delivered on Tuesday. it states I require photo ID. I do not have any photo ID. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I’ve had phones and iPads delivered before and never had to show ID....

CEARAE53_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Business Contract - Sign Up Requirements

Hi there, I'm just helping a family member who is currently at the end of their personal o2 contract to upgrade to a new phone. They currently run their own business and do not have any other employees working under them. Are they able to upgrade the...

DPD

Why does O2 continue to use this company. Next day delivery is at best false advertising and at worst fraud. Yesterday I was given my 1 hour delivery spot, it came and went which more than can be said about the delivery driver. A complete no show. Th...

Dondev50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying device plan in full

The o2 app doesn’t let me pay my device plan off in full, the only options it gives me are to pay the normal monthly amount or a lower amount. I only other option it gave was to pay device plan and upgrade to new device.the o2 website was just the sa...