Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions when using your mobile phone abroad

I'm going to Tenerife next week and just need to check a few things to make sure that I won't get any unnecessary charges whilst there. I've currently got 2 Bolt Ons on my account (O2 Travel & £10 spend cap) and wondered if you really needed these fo...

Has O2 leaked customer data?

Recently I fell victim to a scam from a caller pretending to be O2. I became suspicious after the call and phoned O2 back which is what confirmed it was a scam. The person I spoke to was extremely helpful, however afterwards when I reflected, I becam...

Alex19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service

I had called 03448090202 this evening regarding an issue of porting number from another operatorMy call was transferred 3 timesOn the third time, the gentlemen laughed when I said I've been calling everyday to fix the issue I am facing, then he went ...

KKR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bournemouth Store Feedback

I don't think retail staff get enough kudos for doing their job well so I just wanted to say that I visited the Bournemouth Store yesterday and the 2 staff members I saw, Ben and the manager (I can't remember her name ), were bloody brilliant! Super ...

KayS88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Catching people doing things right

I rarely have good words to say about say about service providers, but now and again a person makes all the difference. I called up to leave O2, thinking the network was slowing my phone down, but I ended up getting a tablet on a contract - for a pri...

VickyVega by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preston Store feedback

The service I had this afternoon was so poor, the only thing to do is for the store to be closed. Only "help" was told to phone customer services who hung up on me; call was meant to be transferred.

Arkwright by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being lied to and rubbed by O2 😪

Worst customer service experience in my whole life O2 staff amongst the rudeness unprofessional and don't give a ****** about you as a customer I regret the day I signed up for this contract. They frustrated my life for 20 days and still tormenting m...

1f by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch UP

Hi everyone, i have a few questions about O2 switch up, how does exactly work?Will i get a new phone once i get into the shop and return mine? Or do i have to wait for a few days? Am i required to leave my phone in the shop first and will i get my ne...

SHVDY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos