Did you mean: 

Getting a PAC code

Nym
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Recently I had extreme difficulty in receiving a pac code from 02, I requested a pac code over the phone and they firstly said I would receive it within 24 hours but when I didn't i called again and they said i would get it within 48 hours. Four days later I still had not receivied the code, i was told that i would be able to get the code by texting 65075, however this number was not free and required me to top up £10, which i was not willing to do just for a pac code. I called again and was put through to the line manager, however she was adamant there was nothing that could be done but she could fast track the process and i would get it within 24 hours. At this point i was extremely doubtful that i would get the pac code as i had been told this every time i called. Luckily i found out that i could easily get a pac code from creating an 02 account. I did this, went to my details, then clicked on Thinking of switching from O2? I was given a pac code instantly, i was not made aware of this alternative option to receiving a pac code from my many phone calls with 02. I hope this helps anyone with similar difficulties. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Nym , 

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Sorry to hear about your poor experience with trying to get a PAC worried it's definitely not something that we like to hear but your feedback is much appreciated.  I will make sure we pass on your comments over to the business - don't hesitate to post again (or send me a PM if you'd prefer) if you have any further comments you'd like me to include.

Hope you have a good rest of the week. 

Message 2 of 3

dbk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"Luckily i found out that i could easily get a pac code from creating an 02 account. I did this, went to my details, then clicked on Thinking of switching from O2? I was given a pac code instantly, i was not made aware of this alternative option to receiving a pac code from my many phone calls with 02. I hope this helps anyone with similar difficulties. "

Thank you very much for posting this. Multiple pages say that one way of getting a PAC is to go to "My O2" but until I read this message I was flummoxed on what to do when I got there.

Message 3 of 3