cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would love to know how many people are sick fed up of the disgraceful service this provider now offers with regards to fraud and account security. For the third time this year I’ve had my account hacked with absolutely no sincere apologies about the situation. Will be contacting the appropriate parties to deal with this and terminating my services. Would warn anyone I come into contact with to never get involved with o2
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
If you've been hacked that many times you need to look at your own security and password integrity.
Your actions cannot be controlled by anyone other than yourself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions
@Anonymous

If your account has been hacked this many times, then your own infomation security is the issue and you need to change your passwords to be more secure and setup MFA where needed.

I'm afraid your account is only as secure as you make it with Secure Passwords and where applicable Multi Factor Authentication, and not using the same passwords on multiple sites,

it may also be worth looking at CIFAS markers to your credit report.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3