Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ukmail worker

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys, just to enlighten you.
I work for ukmail and deal with o2 calls,

Unfortunately we cant speak to o2 customer such as your selves as we hold the contract with o2, so you will need to get o2 to call us to help you.

With o2, there are two services, YYY or YYY safe, the difference is YYY is we can leave it with a neighbour, and YYY safe is we can leave it with a neighbour or leave it in a secure location.

All parcels with o2 can be left with a neighbour, that is the contract.

08451492195 is the ee phone number, please do not call this slight_smile

Any info needed, please contact ukmail on 08451 552 552
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
At the end of the day the decision is with o2 as it is they who pay for the service.

When placing your order with o2 you are able to specify not to leave with a neighbour but you are relying on the delivery driver reading the delivery notes.

I recently had a delivery via uk mail and it was absolutely fine 😀
Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126020 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Is that policy specific to EVERY area in the UK...or do other areas work differently?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Forum,

Thank you for your heads up on how your company deals with deliveries.

Tbh I personally wouldn't want my new phone left in a secure place ,or with a neighbour but that's just my personal take on deliveries.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
At the end of the day the decision is with o2 as it is they who pay for the service.

When placing your order with o2 you are able to specify not to leave with a neighbour but you are relying on the delivery driver reading the delivery notes.

I recently had a delivery via uk mail and it was absolutely fine 😀
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

My next door neighbour had a delivery from them a couple of weeks ago and the item was left in the wheelie bin round the back. Luckily it was the paper recycling bin but not sure I would like them doing that with a mobile phone Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I appreciate you've had a good experience @Anonymous and that's awesome.

However on the flip side if an item is left somewhere secure etc and the items goes missing it's then the end user caught up in the investigation as to what's happened and can be delayed in eventually getting their item. 😞
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you BoB

If the item is not signed for then the intended recipient is under no obligation unless they have stated it is ok to leave when ordering (specifically or in the t&c's as long as made clear).

UK Mail are no better or worse than the rest IMO.
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 126020 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

As I said on a previous thread (UK Mail) I do not think one rule applies to all areas.

My son is with O2 and has been for years. He was expecting his his new iPhone (on contract) to be delivered and specifically requested it was delivered to my address (so he could work)

His request was denied.

He had time off work...and ...the phone failed to arrive on the date specified. He rang to complain. It

was delivered by 'special courier' the following day.

On his experience I do not think UK Mail have a 'one size fits all' policy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8