Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Are you having any issues with O2 that you'd like to chat about? We're always here slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Toby

May I just speak plainly (as it comes) without any dressing up?

Does CEO of O2 Ronan even know there is an O2 Community manned by volunteers who do a lot of 'donkey work' for him?

Why is Ronan letting O2 'Go To The Dogs'?

I don't have a business / finance brain on me, eg I'm not good at 'reading between the lines'

There is a saying (without prejudice / no offence intended to anyone) Money is the root of all evil ... & ... another which goes something like 'Money corrupts & Power corrupts absolutely' (or maybe the other way around)

I chose O2 several years ago because imho it was a quality company, not necessarily the cheapest, I naturally had confidence in it especially when Sky was 'con-joined' with it to provide me with an internet connection, also as I've said before there is an O2 shop on Skipton's main street which is convenient

I do read fairish on the O2 Community, don't necessarily understand it all down to the finest detail, but I get by on my own level despite it taking me 2 years to manage Copy & Paste LOL with repeated expert help from members (they know who they are, thank you)

Just a general observation really Toby

The words above are my own, not being 'prompted' by anyone else ... just wanted to say the above  ^  ^  ^

thank you in advance of any reply

Jane Cat

Message 3 of 6

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

The whole team is aware of the community and the great work members do here. Everyone appreciates your contributions always slight_smile

What's the exact topic that's frustrating you? I can try and help.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

The whole team is aware of the community and the great work members do here. Everyone appreciates your contributions always slight_smile

What's the exact topic that's frustrating you? I can try and help.

thanks for replying @Toby

I am unable to help anyone the community due to my lack of knowledge ... & ... I'm not asking for anything for myself ... it's well more than enough, when eg like last month, I was given a Copper Award, it's not the money, it's 'being part of the gang' imho

Maybe, Toby I've just had a good 'sounding off' ... a rant? ... there is nothing atm you can help me with thank you ... perhaps I'm just having 'an off day' ... but ... I still stand by what I have posted above  ^  ^  ^ ... I chose my words carefully

Have a good evening

Jane Cat

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You kudo'd me @jonsie ... much appreciated thank you :womanhappy:

Message 6 of 6