cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"do it now" bill paying link is dead

Anonymous
Not applicable

is any one else getting this meassage when they click on the "do it now" link on the bill paying page - Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /ChangeDashboard.do/

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Have you tried the standard things of clearing the temp files/delete cookies then log in again.

Try a different browser.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Have you tried the standard things of clearing the temp files/delete cookies then log in again.

Try a different browser.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it from going to:

My02 -> My mobile -> My bill and there click 'Make a payment'.

My 'Make a payment' link there was:

https://service.o2.co.uk/Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=MakePayment&account=1006625616&ret...

But if you want to use it directly you have to insert your account number in the URL instead of mine, change account=XXXX where the XXXX is your account number.

Voila! slight_smile

Message 3 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I got it from going to:

My02 -> My mobile -> My bill and there click 'Make a payment'.

My 'Make a payment' link there was:

But if you want to use it directly you have to insert your account number in the URL instead of mine, change account=XXXX where the XXXX is your account number.

Voila! slight_smile

Not very voila!

You can't post a link from your account here, the OP's marked this as solved anyway.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

This link is still no good. Late making payment, out going calls are blocked.
How do I make a payment? Everyone else I know is on T-mobile and no landline. Can 02 please sort this so I can pay online?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144834 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Set up a direct debit or call cs and pay over the phone. The landline number will work from a T Mobile phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

This link is still no good. Late making payment, out going calls are blocked.
How do I make a payment? Everyone else I know is on T-mobile and no landline. Can 02 please sort this so I can pay online?

Paying your bill is your responsibility, unless you want a marker on your credit report you need to get it paid.

Non-payment will make it hard to get any credit in the future.

It is a condition of your contract that you pay by direct debit so you must have cancelled it.

You will have had loads of warnings that this would happen.

Ask in an O2 shop if you can use their phone if you really can't borrow one.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 7