cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with Webmail - 2 days now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still unable to access my webmail, I reported it to someone yesterday and they said they would report it to tech people.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I don't think so..
Message 21 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

I managed to access webmail earlier this eve for about 10 mins so it clearly has not been phased out. 

Message 22 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Just in case anyone missed the other webmail thread currently running....and to clear up doubt about O2Webmail closing.....THey can have a read of this posted in 2013

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Email-Webmail-to-close/m-p/510096#U510096

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I managed to access webmail earlier this eve for about 10 mins so it clearly has not been phased out. 

It started being phased out in 2013....(that is fact)...so please find yourself another email provider whilst you have the chance. The fact we have had numerous people complaining these last few days is showing they are closing down another batch of webmail accounts.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions
Leave them to it. They clearly know best.
I'm done with repeating myself over and over.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a former O2 home broadband user who moved to Sky, I too have continued to access my emails via my o2.co.uk.mail account, having to clear down my inbox every few days before it exceeds the maximum 20mb.  For the past two days I have been unable to access my webmail account - simply get the message awaiting response from o2.co.uk.mail.  This needs fixing quickly before my inbox becomes full and prevents me from receiving any further emails.

Message 26 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous I doubt it will be fixed. It appears from all the posts we have seen on here over the past 3 days that another batch of closures is currently taking place. Nothing we can do on here I am afraid.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused I've had *******@Anonymous.co.uk email more than decade & still part of my airtime acct username.  (sure I got it when I took an airtime contract)

Believed it would be kept on / kept live for tranferees to SKY BB though I hardly use, BUT Sky are finicky with requiring different emails across accounts so kept o2 for NOWTV. 

Being old-fashioned had to complete an online form to change NOWTV acct to a fresh email though could change billing just now. Just hope they don't email o2 address to confirm change!

Message 28 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Please talk to CS abou this. Here are your options http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 29 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just got in finally after a few days. I managed to get my important emails mailed to my new gmail account and any new one to my o2.co.uk account forwarded to gmail. Sad to see my o2.co.uk go after 10+ years.
Message 30 of 34