cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 - when will you LISTEN to your customers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I would open up a debate on here. Not a mud slinging exercise against o2. Just a debate.
@Toby @Anonymous

Repeated questions occur on here:
When is 4g coming?
Why don't o2 publish 4g plan?
Why isn't the website stock correctly managed?
Are o2 planning to stock particular devices?

My question for debate is this:

Should o2 embrace the concept of a small customer panel who could work alongside o2 perhaps inbetween Community and O2 to understand customer concerns, what makes us unhappy and why, what can be done to improve things?

Companies that don't listen quickly fade into oblivion and o2, for all its size and might, risks that fate from a variety of sources which all come back to the same thing. ....

WHEN WILL O2 START TO LISTEN (AND FEEDBACK)???
Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it was down to us members to make something happen by backing it and only 3 or 4 did.

If I was o2 I wouldn't invest in something that the Community don't want to back.
Message 15 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi piperdog123

From what I understand @Toby and @Anonymous send feedback from the forum up the chain.

What i'd like to see perhaps is some return communication coming back our way.

The points you raise have sparked some quality debate in previous past threads , so those raised points really need some return input from the Site Managment Team if they can.
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was thinking something much more meaningful than Toby and Marina commenting "this is what Community said this month" ( no offence guys, this is staying constructive and helpful).

No, I am referring to a Customer Panel, one that meets with o2 on a semi regular basis perhaps quarterly, that helps to guide o2 from a Customer perspective, that helps o2 make decisions from a Customer perspective.

So using 4g as an example, we can have an honest and open, face to face, dialogue so that we, as customers, can shape the services we want.

That's what I am meaning. Something much more meaningful and that has teeth. We don't have that today.
Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also. If these points have been raised before as BoB indicates, then this just proves the validity of my questions on here.

Issues have been fed back but not much happens. Or if it does customers either can't or don't see it. So we end up with a failure in communication.

Things need to change. Things need to get better. As things stand, o2 could end up being squeezed out by quad play versus stand alone mobile carrier.
Message 4 of 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123392 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I presume you are talking about some sort of 'intermediary' panel Nick?

Whilst I am the first to agree that something needs to be done to improve the whole customer experience. I am wondering whether O2 would actually listen to anyone else?

Whilst you have 'research' results showing O2 are doing well according to surveys they conduct.....I am sure they (O2) would say why should we bother?

I am of the opinion that something should be done.....but not sure O2 would agree

As this is a discussion thread....I am just throwing another opinion into the mix....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
The more opinions the better @Cleoriff then if the debate adds value then perhaps @Toby and @Anonymous could take it forward knowing it has backing and legs to make it work.

But it has to be meaningful. A survey is only as good as the questions asked and we all know that they are easily manipulated.

I would like to see a panel with teeth that puts the Customer First.
Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you remember the Online Interviews that were conducted @Anonymous ,where we were able to put questions to various Heads of Departments within O2.

I found that informative and at least the community recieved some answers on different services from O2.

Unfortunately they seem to have run their course now.

I'm not sure if O2 would set up some form of Customer Clinic as they may say we have Online surveys / feedback forms etc.

That said I support any form of engagement with the O2 management teams. So you have my backing mate. 😄
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do remember @Anonymous yes although I wasn't able to participate as was at work. The concept was good but was a one off.

I am talking here of a fully integrated Customer Panel with teeth that o2 would actually listen too.

Make a difference. Come on Ronan Dunne. Make a difference.
Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am talking here of a fully integrated Customer Panel with teeth that o2 would actually listen too.

Teeth to be listened to?     Surely not!   Teeth that can bite and leave a mark is what's needed.  A Cougar or 2 plus the odd dog (whether it plays the pipes or not, and definitely not a cat thinking its a dog) and maybe a group of siblings to add a touch of balance and commonsense might just have some positive impact. 

Excellent idea @Anonymous and I do hope those who need to be taking heed do something about it.

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh @Anonymous love it. I was thinking of the Customer Panel being listened to but prefer your thoughts.

If this idea wants to become reality it needs legs. And the only way it will get legs is for people to support the idea.

Could you imagine a Customer Panel with the likes of MI5, Bambino, Jonsie, Cleoriff, yourself, myself to name but a few. With a wide range of diverse views but all with one common objective, to keep o2 improve? (Please don't be offended if your names weren't mentioned, I just selected a random few of the regulars on here).

Think what we could achieve. .......

But it needs people to support the concept guys n gals.....
Message 10 of 20