Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 to o2 number migration

Sim77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They are still having them now by all accounts, otherwise my 24 hour transfer (O2 PAYG to O2 PM) would not be taking over a week with no resolution in sight.

Oh, they promised me twice the data with the 'deal', that isn't happening but what IS happening is charging me for data and airtime on a a more expensive SIM. The one with the number that cannot be migrated.

I have a new pay monthly contract with a number I don't want, thank you O2 for the 14 day period to change my mind.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37210 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@Sim77 wrote:

They are still having them now by all accounts, otherwise my 24 hour transfer (O2 PAYG to O2 PM) would not be taking over a week with no resolution in sight.

Oh, they promised me twice the data with the 'deal', that isn't happening but what IS happening is charging me for data and airtime on a a more expensive SIM. The one with the number that cannot be migrated.

I have a new pay monthly contract with a number I don't want, thank you O2 for the 14 day period to change my mind.

You really need to talk to O2 CS, as advisors here are no longer a thing - O2's Social Media Team can help, link just below has the details. Good luck, @Sim77.

Message 2 of 2