cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 signal issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
i live in a huge big city with masts everywhere, and have always had issues on both 2g and 3g, well 3g is very patchy here, without the normal excuses can o2 tell me if there will ever be an end to the problem, since they are a huge network and "o2 is thinking of you" thing maybe something can be done, maybe everything everywhere nicked more spectrum than allowed lol
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got a mate in Canterbury and he says Vodafone is far worse than O2. That's not an excuse. Poor reception in a Tourist City is not a good advertisement for the UK telephone industry.
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just moved to Nottingham Uni halls on the Sutton Bonington campus - no O2 phone signal indoors, have to stand outside for a good 5 mins until I can find one or two bars of signal. That's just for the phone. Forget 3G, absolutely nothing on that. Everyone on campus finds the same thing.
Phoned customer services - they said that I had to call them from another device from the affected area to prove the problem was the signal not the handset - i.e. they don't believe me or any of the other students complaining. They claimed their service in this area is fine. Awful customer service.
Message 12 of 12