cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems quite patchy. My kids just down the road in Camberley seem to have no problem. Reported this and the lady said that she would report it, and that they had suddenly started to get a lot of calls about this in the last 15 mins or so.
Message 81 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can make and recieve calls and text messages, but have no internet conections at all. In Buckinghamshire, o2 recon its a network problem. Anyone else???
Message 82 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
First post and its a complaint - sorry!

Im in East Yorkshire and the service has been going steadily downhill for the past few months...

Biggest problems started last week with complete intermittent service failure...

Was down most of Monday and hey ho its down again.

Simply not good enough for business users... If your listening o2, sort it out. As a company (and I know we arent the only ones) we simply cant afford not to be without our mobiles for voice or data.
Message 83 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
It strikes me reading through this thread that many people have been suffering for a while and consumers are venting frustration and complaints through the thread...

But where are the o2 moderators to answer questions with fact and authority?
Message 84 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are incidents affecting the following postcodes:
S022 S021 IP14 RG2 IP33 CM7 IP21 GU34 GU15 IP3 ox14 IP33 IP27 RG5 IP12 IP3 GU35 RG24 RG10 RG45 S023 - more postcodes may be added as they come to light.

engineers are aware & are trying to resolve ASAP.
Message 85 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please Add YO25 to that list. I know many people in this area who have dead phones!
Message 86 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seconding the YO25 problem - it's been awful all week. No problems at home in Bridlington but next to no reception at work, and loads of issues with texts. It's driving me mad.
Message 87 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
GU19 has been resolved.
Message 88 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
As has Cm7
Message 89 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
rang o2 five minutes ago ,they aknowledge there is a problem
in the me4 me5 ares of kent,working on it no idea when service willl be ready
my company can not get me ( hehe ) though i did manage to use it once this afternoon.

never mind
Message 90 of 727