cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
We're down in Cheltenhma also. Niether GSM nor HTMS are working. Didn't even notice until about ten minutes ago. What a poor performance from O2. Was with T-Mobile for 7 years and not once did the network go down. Also rang from another network and voicemail doesn't work just returns a network busy error message.
Message 371 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Down in Co.Antrim also! :robotmad:

Oh well! At least the TV is interesting.... not... POLITICS THIS AND POLITICS THAT
Message 372 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing in Cornwall
Apart from big Rugby match this Sunday
Cornish Pirates V Munster
Message 372 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Temporary solution - turn off 3g on your phone/select the regular o2 network instead of the 3g one - it appears this is the one thats down! now got full signal on the regular 2g network.

Hope this helps
Message 374 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Isn't it strange that it happens when there is a big change in gov....sorry just trying to entertain myself now....................
Message 375 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
my o2 is down, how long will it last, its annoyin now
Message 376 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
If i were an 02 adviser right now then i would be extremely worried about the company's reputation!!! i'm not sure that i want to stay as an 02 customer much longer!

Ross
Message 377 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Temporary solution - turn off 3g on your phone/select the regular o2 network instead of the 3g one - it appears this is the one thats down! now got full signal on the regular 2g network.
Hope this helps

Nope no joy!!
Message 378 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The reason I want to complain is mainly due to lack of communication. This is just the latest in the problems I have had with 02.

I think I'd rather they concentrate on fixing the problem than telling me that I cannot use my phone because the network down.
Message 379 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i sound bad and you might boo me, but my phone is down to. what you need to realise there is probably some pore guy out there all on his jack tod trying to sort this out for us but it will take time so peace out to you dude... but it would help if we did have some info on what was going on
Message 380 of 727