cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't get a signal abroad for the last 4 hours - access denied. Tried calling O2 on landline - they said nothing wrong but I've tried different phones and everyone lese can use the local network. Is this an O2 problem and how do I solve it?
Message 301 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been down around different areas in the BT44 area.
Message 302 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is any ones network playing up in oxfordshire???
Message 303 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
yep!
Oxfords been on and off since 4pm on my phone and 3 of my family members all on 02!
i have missed 3 important business calls! infact, a loss of £1000 when i couldnt call a client back to confirm an arrangement, WHOSE gonna pay me back ??
Message 304 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
There were 2g and 3g sites down in the Oxford area yesterday I'm afraid, hence the problems you would have been experiencing.
Message 305 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just been on the phone to O2 and they've confirmed that there is 'something' wrong with the local transmitter; has anyone else in Beckenham/Eden Park had problems with making/receiving calls & sending/receiving texts? Oddly, the 3G data part is working fine, so I'm still getting visual voicemail okay on my iPhone!
Message 306 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I live in Beckenham - things do seem to have taken a turn for the worse this past few weeks actually - where I used to get a full signal, I don't anymore - sometimes I have trouble receiving calls, yes.

I have also noticed a massive drop in performance of basic voice calls in the London Bridge area - my wife works in Guys Hospital - a few weeks ago it was fine, but now I cannot have a conversation with her, the signal is so bad. Voice calls just break up and disconnect, its ridiculous. I called O2 and they said nothing was wrong in the area - but a simple search online (twitter) shows many people reporting problems in SE1 / london bridge area.

Anyone else having trouble? Maybe O2 will read this and realise they need to do something in that area.
Message 307 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cant get signal in my area ( Swindon ) since haf past 8 pm ? anyone else having a problem?
Message 308 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
no signal in plymouth since 2030 either...
Message 309 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes same here in Taunton Somerset having the same problem and so are my o2 friends!!
Message 310 of 727