cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
see the big thread in general discussion about this. Been down for many since 8-30
Message 311 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
same here near exter but all my family are on o2 but dont have iphones and they are ok, lets just hope i dont get a call out for work as i have no other phone to call them/.them to call me
Message 312 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
both my wife and I have signal bar but the network operator name on the screen has been replaced on our Sony Ericsson's with:

No access to netw.

We're in Somerset 15miles south of Bath.
Message 313 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here in norrhants since 8pmish
Message 314 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
see the big thread in general discussion about this. Been down for many since 8-30

You got a link mate, can't see it 😞

In Bristol and every o2 phone in my house has been off since aroun dthe 20:30
Message 315 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
do u kno when the network will be up and running again in the plymouth area
Message 316 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in Wiltshire about 12 miles from bath, I got a signal but no 3g or GPRS. Bit annoying!
I'm kinda glad it's happening to other people as I thought it was my iPhone, I jailbroke it last week!
Hurry up o2 sort **** out!
Message 317 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
whole network down here again 2 night running.o2 said it was my sim.liars liars liars.have two phones here both the same.its getting as good as their broadband,need i say more.doubtless they will blame all those iphone users
Message 318 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i live in newport south wales and network is down here as well, has been since about 8 pm, rang customer service twice, first lady said there was no problems that she cud see and to turn my phone off and on again, tried my sim in 2 other mobiles and no service on either one, when i got thru to 2nd lady at o2 she said cell sites all over uk are down and engineers are working on it as we speak and hopefully shud be working in the morning but no guarantee and the 1st lady shud'nt have said there was no problem when there was,what the hell.
Message 319 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
ross on wye .herefordshire
Message 320 of 727