cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am in Derby, and 3G is fine. But for the two past weekends in NOttingham city centre, I haven't been able to get any form of 3G data. Anyone else having a problem?
Message 631 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in Redhill, Surrey, and there is no data coverage AGAIN from O2! This happened all day yesterday, came back overnight as my HD2 was ok this morning before work. I am back home now and no data coverage. come on O2, sort it out. I understand from time to time yuo have issues but it really is about time you had a network status page on your website.
Message 632 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in the Ilkeston area and I have not been able to use my mobile internet since Sunday morning. I have not been receiving calls and cannot call other O2 users and I'm getting delayed texts or I just don't receive them at all.

When I contacted O2 they just told me to clean my sim card etc. I know my sim isn't the problem as a few other people I know on O2 in my area are having the same problems.

This is getting really frustrating. Does anyone know what is going on?
Message 633 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's going on?

I'm used to the network service being sh...oddy. But I've not had a flicker since about 2pm, this is unacceptable, O2!

And you asked me why I'm going to Voda... well here's a clue!
Message 634 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm so glad it's not just me having an issue!

I've been getting delayed text messages, getting cut off in the middle of a conversation, and sometimes not being able to make calls at all - despite having full coverage!

And this isn't the first time this has happened - it's clearly a problem, o2, sort it out!

I used to think I was getting good value for money, but not so much anymore!
Message 635 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the network down again? Mobile internet's been dead with me since about 4.45pm ish, and no sign of it coming back up?!!!!
Message 636 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the network down again? Mobile internet's been dead with me since about 4.45pm ish, and no sign of it coming back up?!!!!

Must be down I am having troubles here and have tried two valid iphone sim cards and updated my carrier settings. I'm fed up with the issues O2 are having with iphones and data capacity / network down time.

Sort it out O2
Message 637 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i thought it were my phone that had ******* up or sumert as everytime i tried to connect to the net it kept saying "connection failed due to incorrect APN settings"
i noticed it about 3.30pm leeds
Message 638 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh what a surprise, wednesday and o2 down again!!!
been down for at least since 3:45pm ish
no announcement then?? probably due to the humid weather down here in the south!

pay & go / iPhone / Lincolnshire area. tongue
Message 639 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting 'could not activate cellular data network' when I try to connect to the internet but texts and calls are fine. I'm getting the 3G sign flickering on and off as usual though, and my friends phone (o2) 3 miles away works fine but he's on pay monthly contract. I hope it's not my phone, I've never had downtime before, but only been with o2 a few months.

iPhone 3G pay and go, Bucks/South-East
Message 640 of 727