cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
02 Broadband is off in the Wirral area just recieved a text from o2 confirming this anyone heard how long it will be down for?
Message 621 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, since about 12 today, I cannot call people on Vodafone or O2, but can ring orange users and landlines perfectly??

Its really strange, it never reaches a dial tone but the people at the other end can hear me, I don't hear them only my own voice being transmitted through the speaker on my phone???

A friend alo has an iphone and has been struggling with making calls to certain people and not to others??

Anyone know anything as to why??

regards

ben.
Message 622 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
The upload speed has been slow to a crawl for a few days already
It almost took me 20mins to send an email with a photo attachment.
I checked the speed by SpeedTest and it shows only 0.05Mbps upload (that's 6KB/s)
When will this become normal again?
Message 623 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if this is related or not but gprs/wap seems to be
Message 624 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have had no Edge or HSPDA or 3G since about 7pm last night. I am in Plymouth. Anyone else having this?
Message 625 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Spud1 Yep still down here in Blackley, there has been no 3G for over a week now.
Message 626 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Postcode G2, just today so far, but no 3G, no EDGE and the phone signal is going haywire. One minute 5 bars, currently looking at 'No Service', mixed with a helping of 'Searching'.

I hope someone is changing some hardware somewhere as this is my only phone and it may aswell be a block of cheese for its usefulness at the moment.

Dr Rick
Message 627 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
YO8 (Selby) no GPRS (edge) this afternoon! Was K this morning. In a queue with O2 network support to see what is gong on... been listen to music for 15 mins now so they are busy!
Message 628 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
YO8 (Selby) no GPRS (edge) this afternoon! Was K this morning. In a queue with O2 network support to see what is gong on... been listen to music for 15 mins now so they are busy!

I gave up on the phone to 'Support' when they told me I wasn't a registered customer of O2. Funny that, I bought my iPhone 3G from an O2 highstreet store, have a F&F discount and still have the receipt at home.

I now think my office has some weird filter built into it to block the mobile signal.

Dr Rick
Message 629 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm curently using an iphone 3gs on iOS4.
I've been unable to receive a 3g signal for the past 2 days and i was wondering if this is a problem for others too. I'm in the Tyneside area.

Thanks
Message 630 of 727