cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
No data coverage in Coventry this morning either and I'm showing GPRS instead or EDGE here. I guess that the official party line is still that there are no problems then?
Message 561 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems that way - O2 gave me a Ref number and said they would call if a problem was found and resolved.

Think there must be some unresolved blind spots because I work where 3G connection us usually perfect and fast / the phone shows 3G but it's as dead as a dodo connection wise (have to switch 3G off and get Gprs to get anywhere). Travel 5 miles and it'll work on 3G no probs, go a little further and it's back to showing 3G but not working again. Unfortunately, whilst the official word is 'all fine our end' I doubt they are looking into anything.

Coincidence that they've got funny about data usage and myself and others, as an unlimited contract holders, suddenly can't use a decent data connection ?!
Message 562 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should have mentioned in my last post, the GPRS doesn't work for me in Cov today either, even though it's showing.
Message 563 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi sorry if this is not a good place to post, but I lost all my voicemails yesterday (less than 30 days old). A few were really important, and I just wondered if the network being down had any effect. Any tips on what I can do to get them back, as i'm desperate
thanks
Message 564 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
You might have more joy with the contact us email via My O2...MIGHT!!! slight_smile
Message 565 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My partner & I are both on o2 and until 3 weeks ago had brilliant 3G coverage at home but now we have lost it completely while indoors. Customer services tell us there are no problems with the network, and told us to re-set our settings. Did this but still no joy, so what's happend to it? Is it lost in space???
Message 566 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are no problems with the network...nope, it's jusy EVERYBODYS phones have suddenly broken all at the same time and miraculously work if you move to different parts of the country
Message 567 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was showing GPRS in Nottingham first thing and now I'm showing EDGE in Coventry again, but still no data in both cases.

I've just moved to Simplicity but can anyone on a PAYG tariff get data ?

I'm gonna try this magical new 3G SIM that they're sending to me when (if?) it arrives. Anyone else beenn told they need a 3G SIM instead of a 2G one?
Message 568 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i cant get into general section
Message 569 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
is this shoddy company experiencing outage again?????

west london.. no internet access from phone..
Message 570 of 727