cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
While on the evening of the 24th my internet connection did work, since the 25th after 22:00 it's been off. The signal's fine, the connection successful, but no actual internet (no ping replies).
Message 491 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lost data connection for 4 days. Seems ok today.

could only manage to get Edge this had full bars but no data.

Got HSDPA today and all is well again slight_smile
Message 492 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had intermittent service for the past week, losing data connection, then gaining it back again. It has now been 2 days without an internet connection. This is really starting to frustrate me.
Message 493 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
no data connection here either again today.. :robotsad:
Message 494 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
"No Service", followed by a weak signal after turning the carrier off and back on, was searching for a while.

Seems to be in the last month or so, before than always had a very strong signal.

Hard to be sure if it's their network or the phone, it's a little over a year old now, iPhone 3G.
Message 495 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been experiencing serve line dropping last 2 days in Heaton Mersey, Stockport.

Internet has been fine since we moved into the house (pre-existing O2 line), phone + internet work OK.

Wednesday experience frequent line dropping - router connects for about a minute then line drops, re-connects, drops. This has steadily got worse so that the router connects for about 5 seconds at most and the router appears to be trying to connect.

No changes to hardware at all

- have changed microfilters, RJ-11 cable, 2 different laptops (and connected via ethernet cable to check for wireless connection problems), tried 2 different routers (original O2 wireless box II + my own netgear DG384N which has worked fine)

- no other equipment nearby, router plugs directly into wall socket, no extension cables etc.

... no idea what is going on but have contacted O2 ... they've suggested all of the above - which I've already done 😐
Message 496 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live about 3 miles south of Edinburgh in Bonnyrigg. Up until 4 days ago, I always have HSPA/3G signals but I seem to have lost that since. My phone has GPRS signal and on a few occasions became disconnected from the network. I don't think it's my phone (have a 6 week old HTC Legend) because I put in my flatmate's Orange simcard and my phone had HSPA/3G. What's going on?

PS: I just found another thread in a different forum reporting similar issues around the Edinburgh area

viewtopic.php?t=41762
Message 497 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in London, I have a Nokia E72 & today (Friday 11th June) I have no mobile internet, 3G or otherwise. I rang 02 & they said they have power outages in London & Kent so I'm hoping that is the only reason why I don't have it. I resent myself my settings just in case & still have the same problem.

Is anyone else in these areas experiencing problems like that?
Message 498 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can you report a problem with the network, like they ask you to do, if their offices are shut. Surely a mobile phone network operates 24/7. No network data in the Crawley area this morning!!!!!!!
Message 499 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
has refused to open in the Midlands Area since 5.17.a.m. this morning!!! 😞 😞 😞 😞
Message 500 of 727