cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 16GB just ordered via 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!

Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh I've been trying all day to do the early upgrade offer. Even sent a long email saying that if they are offering this service they have to provide it and at least let me back order or something!! I will keep trying all day tomorrow I guess then! How can they just lie like that?? I spoke to someone around 6 and can see people got theirs sorted at 6.30! I don't like being lied to when I'm Gold priority!
Message 41 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
you aren't being lied to, some customer service / distribution centres have stock, some don't.

o2 don't own all their own call centres and distribution centres, some of them are outsourced to other companies: e.g http://www.ventura-uk.com/clients is one of them
Message 42 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
YAY, got mine. It just arrived a few minutes ago and it's the 32GB model! If you still haven't got one then please keep trying, it took me over a dozen calls to O2 to finally get through to the right call centre that had stock. That's assuming that they now have any stock left.
Message 43 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Everyone.

This is my first post and it's to say thank you to EMAROSA!!

I called o2 this morning and was told no iphone 4 stock available, call back after 10am, check web site etc etc.

So when I came on the forum and saw emarosa's 'via 100' post I thought I'd give it a go....
And.. O M G!!! First attempt! Spoke to a nice lady who checked that I was eligible for an upgrade (been on a rolling contract since March) and ordered my 16GB which will arrive tomorrow or Monday!!!

I've opted for a £35/24m contract and will pay £119 for the phone.

And now I'm even happier as I've just checked the mazuma site and can sell my old 8gb 3g for £141!
Message 44 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
yup, thats it guys. Seems it just depends on who you get through to. I called once, and got lucky yesterday afternoon. DHL are en route to deliver it now. slight_smile
Message 45 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you lot just ignoring the "We are currently sold out of iphone 4's" machine message when calling 100?
Message 46 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
absolutely!
Message 47 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
First call made just now and iphone 4 on it's way. Happy days!
Message 48 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you lot just ignoring the "We are currently sold out of iphone 4's" machine message when calling 100?

Yup, just ignore it.
Message 49 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank god I took everyone's advice.Rang up just now and got my iphone 4 ordered!!! All I did was ring the 100 number, than went to upgrades and when I got through I just said I wanna upgrade to the iphone 4. No problems at all... (apart from the 30 phone calls before getting rejected).

Keep trying people
Message 50 of 78