cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad not delivered by UKMail

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've upgraded my contract and opted for a new iPad with a data plan, paid premium for the next day delivery, but a week later tracking website says "delayed".

I moved to the new build with a new address and the courier apparently couldn't find it. I rang the company, gave them the directions and a mo

bile number and was told that the courier is on his way back (ie. couldnt be bothered), but will return at 1.30 pm (originally by 10.30am). Of course he never returned and by this time their office was closed. The same next day. And the day after.

How do I cancel all that UKMail circus and collect from the shop without hanging on the phone to O2 which I have no time for?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You have to call cs on 202 unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I also doubt they will change your chosen delivery now. You have to book collect instore when you first place the order.  Remember also it is O2's job to make sure you receive this.... so it is them you have to contact, Phoning just after 8am is always the best time http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've spoken to O2 on two occasions and first they said that it will be at the local shop within 24 hours and it wasnt' - they had no idea there. Second time, I was told that they raised a complaint with UK Mail and it will be delivered 100% within 24 hour (48 max) to my address. It wasn't. 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why does it say that the problem is solved? Nothing has been resolved.

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Why does it say that the problem is solved? Nothing has been resolved.

It doesn't say the problem has been solved? I am sorry because this does seem to have gone on for some time now @Anonymous but you can only keep on to O2. Until this iPad is delivered it is their responsibility....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6