Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is your service never available

I have been trying to purchase a bolt-on now for 3 days. Apparently, O2 are doing maintenance work. How bad are O2s engineers for it to take them 3 days? As soon as my contract is up at the end of the year, I'll be leaving.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Y worst phone ever

I bought a Galaxy Y 3 weeks ago from the o2 site & it wont allow me to use internet (even tho I pay for it) , latitude app , navigation , places or voice search...I spoke to the o2 guru (useless) , its something to with settings though god knows what...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! abroad when they o2 cut you off.

Phone was cut off despite me telling o2 I was abroad. Had to pay excess, no probs except I forgot my login details. Eventually on chat got my details sent to my email because they wanted to send the pass code to my phone which was cut off. Genius mov...

steveruby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Y

Hi. I have a samsung galaxy Y and am unable to open pictures sent to me via text. I have texted Picon to O2 and also text Active to 2020 all to no avail. Please help!

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! connection

I have had no signal for 12+hrs.Is anyone else experiencing this in the south of Hampshire area?Charis

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will this worry the mobile operators BT SmartTalk ?

http://www.btplc.com/News/Articles/Showarticle.cfm?ArticleID=1F008AB3-1C80-4D4B-896E-2E6DFB5B3276from there twitter feed New FREE BT SmartTalk app could save you money on your mobile bill. Check it out: Android http://buff.ly/11iZ3Fa& Apple: http://b...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

That one phone you wish you had owned and the one you wish you hadn't...

Evening guys and gals. As the title suggests; Do you have a certain phone that caught your eye, yet you never took the plunge to get it? Is there a phone you wanted so badly and it turned out to be a huge mistake? For me the phone I always wanted was...

Resolved! 02 COST OF A NEXUS 4

Can anyone tell me why 02 aren't being shown-up for having a dirty-tricks department. They must have one; how else can you explain a company that would gobble-up all the Google Nexus 4 handsets that would normally cost £269 from Google, and hike the ...

MrQuandary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

breach of confidence??

Has any one else used the help chat box provided by o2? i reccently used it and had a issue with the chat opperrator, is it normal for them to copy and paste from another another chat window into mine?? the information copied and pasted was his name ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos