cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3.5g don't work on my sim card .

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello . I have got my old sim card which i bought about 2 years ago and my 3.5g signal don't work there. but about 2 months ago i bought new sim card and there was 3.5g . so my question is how can i enable the 3.5g signal on my old sim card ?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone can answer me ? its important
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can't. It either works or it doesn't. One way to check compatibility is the sim serial. If, after the network ident, it goes 0063, then it is not compatible with 3G. If it goes 0064, it should be compatible but may be faulty. If you already have new sim just use that one
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wannt to keep my old numer.. it's any chance to swap the sim card without lose the old numer ?
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What do you mean listen? I'm reading words off a screen. There is no need for rudeness when someone is trying to help you out.
If you want to keep the same number call cs or go into store and tell them your old sim isn't working properly and they will give you a new one for free. Store is quickest as they will call cs for you if you ask them to, and cs will register your number on it the same day
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94046 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
listen yee i wannt to keep my old numer.. it's any chance to swap the sim card without lose the old numer ?

If you had said you wanted to keep your number in the first post, you might have got the answer in Beaufighter's first reply!
The words 'ungrateful' and 'ignorant' spring to mind...(had another word in mind but it would have brought the wrath of the mods down on me.)
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What do you mean listen? I'm reading words off a screen. There is no need for rudeness when someone is trying to help you out.
If you want to keep the same number call cs or go into store and tell them your old sim isn't working properly and they will give you a new one for free. Store is quickest as they will call cs for you if you ask them to, and cs will register your number on it the same day

I would have ignored him. Anybody who moans because his query wasn't answered within 7 mins of posting needs to be handed a rubber ear.
kornell.... listen yee..... this is a customer forum, where good people try to help the afflicted, the offended and the needy.
Be nice!!

af
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks a lot mate. and sorry for being rude.
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94046 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I would have ignored him. Anybody who moans because his query wasn't answered within 7 mins of posting needs to be handed a rubber ear.
kornell.... listen yee..... this is a customer forum, where good people try to help the afflicted, the offended and the needy.
Be nice!!

af

AF keeping it real!
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess I'm just too damn nice grin

Apology accepted, I needed to post one myself earlier wink
Message 10 of 11