Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone in ex husbands name

my phone is in ex-husband's name so I can't call 02 ever!! I pay all the bills etc and want to keep the number I have had for so long. I want to tell them I am going abroad and want to text travelling companions and home - how can I do that?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good bye O2

Well what can I say? I wanted some info with regards to an upgrade and due to the lack of help and interest of the online chat guy "Vic" I came away with my pac code! So the recession can't be as bad as we thought, because forgive me if I'm wrong but...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy...no MMS

After 9 years trouble free use I recommended o2 to my brother who promptly got a Samsung Galaxy on a 24 month deal,after having it 2 weeks he noticed that his new phone wouldn't send or receive mms messages.After umpteen calls to customer services wh...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Highlights 22/3/12

Hi guys, It's Friday and while that means the weekend is here and work is over (for most!), it's also time for the weekly highlights of the community. A busy week it has been too! News and Great Advice • iOS 6.1.3 is available - by bandofbrothers• In...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nuisance Texts and Calls on my mobile

Despite having Telephone Preference on my mobile and landline, I am inundated with nuisance texts and calls ref: PPi, Debt and Compensation claims. Once, I was able to locate a number to send these spam texts to O2 but cannot remember it. I tried ask...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving O2

I will be leaving 02 when my contract is up in August. Not just because of them taking an age to release software updates. I have been with 02 since 2008 just lately I am getting no signal more and more.

Resolved! O2 can't even deliver 3G

I read with interest that O2 are promising 98% 4G coverage. How about doing a better job on 3G? Virtually all other mobile networks are available in Criccieth, North Wales, but NOT O2. Guess I'll be voting with my feet when my present contract finish...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E-mail Delivery Status Notification

For the past few days I've received hundreds of Delivery Status/Undelivered Mail Notifications for e-mails I haven't sent . The e-mail addresses are random and not anyone I know. Have I been spoofed? I'm using Windows Mail on my computer to receive e...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to customer service

Dont know if it been covered before but I have just had my bill and have various calls to customer services that have an huge cost to them only trying to pay bills and end up costing more than the bill What is going on!!!

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos