Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

o2 Coverage at Hay on Wye for the Hay Festival

Hi folks, There are thousands of visitors coming to Hay on Wye for the Hay Festival in just under two week. The 02 coverage is very very poor, infact non-existant. Are 02 going to deploy a temporary mast as they did a few years ago, as there is alway...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding DSG staff 02 discount offer?

I work for pcworld part of DSG and just found out I could have got 30% staff discount off simplicity or an o2 contract, alot of staff at work already have it but they say they went too an o2 store and some o2 staff knew of it and the other half didnt...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

PUK code!!

ok ive forgotten my password before and i looked online for my puk code and it worked. However, yesterday my little sister was trying to guess my PIN code and it locked on her - i was happy to let her try and guess because i was confident that i coul...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed-test signature

Hi can anybody help me I keep trying to post my speedtest result as a signature and it doesn't work it just show this [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1945317970.png[.IMG][/URL] even tried Url version http://www.spee...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the difference in data

Would anyone be able to explain the difference in "data".I'm looking at upgrading my iphone 3G to a 4G but I don't understand what is the difference between 750MB and 1KB.I just use the iphone for a few apps like facebook, ebay & mail. The odd game a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! texting ppl abroad

HI, my boyfriend is on holiday in turkey and i was wondering will it cost me extra to text or call him or is it included in my allowance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yodel

I've just been subjected to one of the worst weeks of my life, courtesy of the cretinous couriers Yodel! Has anyone else had problems with them? I'm in the stage of putting in a formal complaint to them so I'd be very interested to hear other people'...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos