Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Extra ports on router needed

I have an O2 wireless box 5 with 4 ports. These are wired to a desktop PC, my Sonos bridge, my smart tv and my Sky digibox. I am intending to install a remote controlled central heating system which requires a further port. Now I know I could connect...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi on the London Underground

Why is o2 the only mobile phone provider that is not part of the Virgin Wifi service on the London Underground? It seems rather ridiculous that Vodafone, Orange, T Mobile etc are all part of the scheme and yet o2 users are being penalised and will ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g900 is getting closer to me

The coverage checker shows all the known local 3g900 now just the nearest mast to me needs doing and I should get a good 3g900 signal the 2 photos are 3g900 and 2g900

current 3g 900 around me.JPG current 2g900.JPG
adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mobile Phone Security

Who has access to mobile phone data?e.g. During general usage of Mobile what data can be accessed by the Police or any other legal authority.It has been know that those involved in a motor accident whilst using their mobile can be prosecuted for the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage quality dropped

I used to have a good strong signal and reliable data on my SGS2 until around June of last year. I live near North East Leeds just to see if anyone else locally has experienced the same issue?Tested both indoor and outdoors (incoming/outgoing calls a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost coverage

Why has my previously good coverage ceased? It just disappeared 4 weeks ago.

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RE: Locked Voicemail and O2 Voicemail from a landline?

I have no credit at the moment on my iPhone and have 2 voicemails which I urgently need to listen too (received text message for both). I just tried to access my O2 Voicemail from my work telephone but I have temporarily locked this with a wrong pin ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Badge Design Competition

Hi guys, Because we've recently seen some fantastic badges in the community, we thought it might be fun to do a badge design competition. The badge that receiving most kudos will win and get a special mention in the community highlights and the annou...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data allowance gone in days but not used!!

Contract bundle renewed on 8th of feb, got message on 14th saying nearly used sll my data allowance ul!I started contract on 500mb but as I use phone for work emails upped to 1gb so didnt go over....ever!Has anybody else had technical issues like thi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos