Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merry Christmas from the CM team

Hi guys, Christmas is just around the corner and as this is a time to share we thought we’d share some nice comments as you guys are so helpful and great. We wanted to share this with you so you guys can have an idea of the perception that people hav...

Slide1.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

NIL service since 5 November

Since 5 Nov 2014 I have had nil service, or at best on the very odd occasion one bar, on my phone and O2 keep advising me that the mast is being fixed/undergoing maintenance/awaiting access to mast etc etc. Well, it just isn't good enough!!!! TuGo ma...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doro 02 not connecting.

Hi.Purchased a Doro mobile for my mother in law over a year ago. She has returned it saying it is not working.Do not know if it is locked out or what. Think it could be the former as she says she is scared of the phone. How can I find out if it is lo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 3. My 'out of the box' review

What do you know? Cleo is writing a review about a phone....:smileywink: This will not be a usual review. It won't be full of technical specifications. The Note 3 was released last year so many of you will be familiar with it. (this was one of the re...

Note 3 (Den).jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 44 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 wifi shambles

As an o2 customer since the beginning when it was BT cellnet back in the 1990's I've experienced much of what they have to offer and in general have been ok with the service. But the past few months things have gone downhill. In the early days they h...

lucids by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping ALL sms from 02

Today I received and SMS from 02Wifi, which I do not have. I do not wish to receive any, repeat any, SMS offering an 02 service. If I want something I will ask. To add insult to injury when I texted STOP to 68800 I was sent an SMS saying it would tak...

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Channel partner scheme

Hi, i work for currys part of dsgi. I recently upgraded my contract on which i had the 30% friends and family staff discount because of the channel partner discount, however when i upgraded the advisor in the store refilled out the discount form but ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customers spoke, O2 listened! Coverage checker and network issues new features.

O2 has made changes to Coverage checker to enable customer services to set up an automated text or email to tell the customer when the issue they’ve called about is fixed. Also if there is a delay they will be informed of this as well. What does this...

• 11 replies
  • 4 kudos