Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movistar cycling team

Cycling is more popular than ever in the UK and looks like it will only increase in popularity. There are many professional cycling teams in existence riding at various levels and there are many races held throughout the year. One of the most high pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Bar, MMS

Hi,Yesterday a bar was put on my phone, this is due to me travelling to India next week and wanting to avoid charges.Since the bar was applied, I cannot send MMS texts. They just keep saying 'Sending' and a no network error pops up.Does anyone know h...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

How 4g is promoted

I renewed my contract with O2 only because you advertised that coverage in my area was good. Since upgrading I've never had 4g and I've been told on for occasions over the last month that is because of maintenance work. If this was explained to me at...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

no signal

Why is it last week I had no signal now 2 days have had no signal and o2 won't give me my money back. Its not just England that are having troble Scotland us affected to and on Facebook people are saying they have no signal. We all no that i2 are in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Confirm MVNO on o2 Platform

Sky have confirmed plans to launch an MVNO on the o2 network.For o2 already struggling with capacity this could place more pressure on the network to the detriment of users.http://news.sky.com/story/1417269/sky-to-enter-mobile-market-in-o2-partnershi...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Your O2 Contract

Hi Guys,This is the first time I have used this facility. I am looking for some advice.I am a loyal O2 customer. I recently upgrade and agreed to a new 24 month contract. I have 12 months to go on this current contract however my work circumstances h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

general O2 coverage

I've got a iphone 5s a friend has a samsung s5 we are both on O2 4g contacts yet he can pick up a 4g or 3g signal in Steyning and i just get the 2g signal why is this? and yes my phone is set up for 4g as i get it at work.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcoming New Members

On the Community "home page" there is a wee section entitled "Please welcome our newest community members: " and that is indeed a nice thought and a nice thing to do. However, when I clicked on some of the names I noted that quite a few have not yet ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos