Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Uk mail

Hi can anyone enlighten me on uk mail my order for a phone was meant to be signed for as I have not received it I have since found out that it has been delivered and signed for unfortunately not by me!!! I would have thought if uk mail were letting a...

Fofer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! On line chat transcripts

Hi, this is my first time using this forum,and I am hoping I can get some help.I have an ongoing issue with O2 regarding an upgrade which was not agreed to or requested. Iwas sent a phone and 'free' tablet both of which Idid not want or ask for. Neit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract end date

when the contract runs out at the end of your plan ive just found out that o2 will carry on billing you regardless, unless you give 30 days notice,o2 cannot charge you for out of date contracts as there is no legal binding after the end date,check ou...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MOREMINS Bolt On

Does anyone know which tariffs can have the more minutes bolt on am currently on O2 Unlimted but can't add it to my current tariff.

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! big bundle pay as you go

word of warning folks - the new £10 BIG BUNDLE pay as you go does not allow you to dial in to pick up voicemails - you have to put on extra credit - it is not included in your 200 minutes. Hugely disappointed as I use voicemail as much as I use text/...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Mail Set-Up Problems

I always have problems with outgoing mail server settings in Apple Mail. Normally, I can get things to work by changing the outgoing port, but this time, that is not working. No matter what I do, the outgoing server will not allow mail to be sent.I h...

airsgian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Pay and Go SIM

Just upgraded my old HTC One X to a HTC One M8 through CarphoneWarehouse (for some reason they are £5-10 a month cheaper than O2 for the same deal for some reason), and was given a free Pay & Go SIM as part of the for my old phone.So I open the packa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dreadful and misleading service from Lancaster store. 5 Penny Street, Lancaster, LA1 1UA

I took out a pay monthly contract a few months back (even though i wanted a pay as you go) The manager convinced me otherwise. I sat down and discussed the contract with an asian looking lady.. cant remember her name now. I spoke to her about the imp...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and go account balance transfer

Hi everyoneI hope someone from o2 will actually read it I just recently thought that it would be great if we could tranfer some of our account balance on pay and go to other accounts, either ours or someone else's, cause I don't spend all my money bu...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed wth O2's service

I've been a loyal customer with O2 for well over a decade now but I have to say the past two months I've actually considered leaving O2. My contract ran out and I renewed it when upgraded to the Iphone 5. Since then O2 have cut off my services when m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos