Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I was in southern Cyprus for 10 days and expected my O2 travel to kick in. Not so because according to O2 systems I was in Northern Cyprus. Instead of an extra £10.00 on my next bill I got a shock when I found out that my call charges when in Cyprus ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Chat

Hi how do people find It, for me it was not good at all, almost 2 hours and passed all over the place with the end result being nothing, all I'm trying to do is buy a new p&g phone but O2 have the wrong address details for my credit card and seem una...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Directories

how do you find themI rang them last Saturday for the number of the Clinton card shop in Skipton at about 4pmthe young sounding man who answered was struggling to find the numberI suggested it may be listed as Clinton apostrophe 's'he replied 'are yo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering Phone From O2

I ordered a phone from O2 on Sunday evening, however I never received a confirmation email from O2 with details of my order. The only proof I have of my order is the screen shot I took once I had placed my order and this has my order number. I was to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

When is Moderation not Moderation?

I shall be careful how I word this given that unless your face fits on here you will get banned for asking a question, not getting it answered then asking it again.The reason for the Community's existence is simple. A customer to customer forum where...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Bundle claiming Problems - Solution

From Nokia- Confirms the issues with claiming the bundles and offers a solution for it.Hope this helps O2 Christmas Accessories BundlesGet great free accessories when you buy a Lumia 735 or Lumia 635 on O2. Just follow the two simple steps below. Sha...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract up. Want to upgrade but keep old phone.

I have an iPhone 4s on a 24 month contract that ended yesterday. I want to upgrade to a newer iPhone and keep my old number. I know that is possible. But I also want to pass the old phone (without my current number) to my wife (who is a very light us...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount on iPad air2

Hi all I've done some searching around this discussion borad and found a few posts that suggest that the O2 Open Discount has been given on the iPad Air 2 I've just had a text from O2 to say that " the iPad 2 and iPad Mini 3 are not currently eligibl...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

500MB data down to 48MB in the space of 2 days.

So my data gets renewed on the 7th of every month. I'm pretty careful to make sure mobile data is turned off when not in use as I know that can drain the data. I mainly use in my lunch break for 40 mins just to surf whatsapp and facebook, but how on ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos