Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Consumer rights with mobile phones

hello..so i have a sony compact z1 10 weeks old on a 24 month contract which has been giving me problems by not turning on for a number of weeks.Ive eventually managed to pop it into a 02 center today for a repair.however they have contacted me today...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPAM texts

SPAM texts. No doubt everyone is getting them? But what happens when they are reported? I try and forward every SPAM text I get to O2 on 7726 as apparently we should. I then get a text back from 7726 saying “Thank you, we will forward this to our SPA...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Permalinks

Does anyone know if there is a way to create a Permalink to a specific message in the various Boards of this Community. Permalinks are a useful way of dirceting someone to a helpful message instead of trying to repeat its contents.Gerry

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Account Details

O2 must be the worst interface website I have ever used..... I tried to update my account email address, nowhere does it give that option, I 'spoke' to an online assistant - explained what I needed to do and was told that it was all changed.Logged in...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pro-rata con

Took a sim only contract with O2 two days ago with minutes to call, but found out today that they control how much you use under "pro-rata basis" ended up being charged for those calls.Has anyone else had this issue?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Status Checker Comment

Hi I have noticed according to o2 and Vodafone's mast share agreement, o2 will be maintaining Scotland, Northern Ireland and the East of England along with North London, and vodafone will be looking after Wales, West of England and South London. When...

iar1980 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

What does the HIGHLIGHT option do?

Yet another silly question - but its Friday and my wee brain is slowing down for the weekend.Having nothing to do I have been looking around the Community and I notice when I read a message there is a drop down OPTIONS button at top right. One of the...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Unlock request

So to cut a long story short, I requested a network unlock code for my LG handset.In the supplied instructions, it says I must use the Original SIM however after typing the relevant code it says, all the lock options are disabled and I can only dismi...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos