Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Trying to purchase O2 contract

Hi, I'm trying to get a contract with 02. The first time I was filling in my details (yesturday) there was no 'box' to input my PAC code so I didn't complete the order as I didn't wan't a new contract with a new number.Today I tried again (incase I d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone To Offer Red+ For Families With Shared Data

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/red-plus/index.htmVodafone have announced they are to offer families a shared data plan. Each user would have unlimited minutes and texts and the leader would have between 2gb and 13gb of data shared across ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 & Voda in Deal to share Arqiva Towers

http://www.lse.co.uk/AllNews.asp?code=ebaekmv4&headline=PRESS_Vodafone_And_O2_Strike_SiteSharing_Deal_With_Arqiva__FTO2 and Vodafone have signed a deal that will see the operators share Arqiva's 16000+ masts for the next 10 years.This is planned to r...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discounts

I have been with O2 since before the change from "Cellnet", and yet I get nothing back for my loyalty. NHS staff get a discount. I retired from the NHS 18 months ago, and yet I am not entitled to a discount. I am a Service Veteran, and Service Vetera...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aldi and its own smart phone, Tesco to follow

Ok so Aldi have now launched their new smart phone, to be honest cosmeticly its not the best however cosmetics are not important its what lays under the cover.. So what does this mean? Launched at £79.99 i think their are more better looking phones a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning Customer, New to Community

Hey peeps I am a returning to O2 after a stint with one of the members of "Big 4" (EE is one company in my eyes since merger) whom i have other services with elsewhere after being shamefully lied to about services and so called "perks" which i won't ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Dongle

HiMy son bought an o2 dongle for our holiday for his laptop, it was rubbish. It was very slow and he had to keep reinstalling the software for it to work. Sometimes it woudn't reinstall at all. wouldn't buy one again, waste of money. Anyone else had ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media Tube Wifi and o2

Us London folks have free wifi in certain tube stations courtesy of a deal with Virgin Media. However, i have had issues getting it working with my o2 mobile. Where it previously worked fine. The Virgin splash screens allows me to click on the o2 dro...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Priority Moments

Loved o2 priority moments and the freebies given out in July. But now its August, seems to have been scaled back. Got a Upper Crust lunch on Monday but appears to be no Coke zero today. Is the promotion going to carry on?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos