Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent downgrade thanks O2 agent Aerial Direct

I recently had the misfortune to have a call from an O2 agent Aerial Direct. I have been with O2 for over 15 years and upgraded my phones and services with them as I had always had a good service from O2 no real complaints. The call from Aerial came ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try The Tech - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Review

Try The Tech Review – Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Firstly I would like to thank O2 for offering me the chance to try out this device. Being a keen Microsoft enthusiast, it has been interesting using one of the lower end Lumia devices. My review will make...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 24 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Double Billiing

Sorry, this is a bit long, but I'd like to offer this case as warning to other customers.We used to have a business phone account, with three family members using it, SIM only. On the 19th May 2014, we went to an O2 store to swap to three individual ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone & EE - Complaints On The Rise

People complaining about phone companies (and Pay TV) are on the up, with Vodafone and EE topping the unenviable pile of most complained-about companies in the field.Ofcom have said that it was “disappointing” to see a rise in the number of complaint...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Give phone to someone else

I have an iphone 'refresh' contract with o2 that ends in July 2016. I have been given a new iphone from a different provider - BT. I want to give my old phone to my son (and he use his own number on that phone) and continue to pay the monthly fees un...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Business Account problem

Has anybody else had problems upgrading their business account? When I recently tried to log in to my busines account I was told "All customers that have not signed into My O2 Business since December 8th 2015 will need to update their details. Click ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium rate numbers

Last couple of days this number 7845 p Charges £4 to get a text from a number I have never signed up to. Spoke to a very rude woman who answers the phones, lacks customer service. This number sends text messages with links to a ****** site (50shades ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer services

Sranger here Just to let you know i rang 202 on my phone needing customer services just got off the phone.They answered and i was sorted in less than 14 minutes from ringing to getting my new upgrade Sorry if i got a spoiler on i automatically though...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos