Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Poor reception on Galaxy S6

I love my new S6 but I'm finding that the reception indoors is nowhere as good as my iPhone 6. Whereas the iPhone was clear I'm finding the Galaxy is crackly. I love the S6 but I'm sort of wishing I'd stuck with the iPhone now although I do think the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 £2700 bill for data usage abroad

I'm a fool for thinking there were reasonable limits imposed by Ofcom on mobile phone providers, but thought it would be interesting for others to know that I just received a £2700 bill for data usage while visiting the US for three weeks. This is a ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet coverage

Hi ,I work in a factory and can`t get a signal for 3g/4g and no wifi available,my mates who have EE,Vodafone Giff gaff and even iD can get a signal is this a problem with o2 or am i just unlucky. Any ideas for getting a signal would be appreciated,i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message Numbering and Display

Silly me - I hate having to scroll through reams of stuff to read the latest messages in a thread. This is particualrly irritating when using mobile phone when you have to get to the bottom of the page to see the number scroller. So I adjusted My Set...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

how long!?

So who will release the 1st 4K screen mobile... Samsung or Sony? who will it be..........???

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and the NSPCC

I have been browsing around the foprum the past couple of days looking for changes. In the help section there is now a link to O2 and the NSPCCI wondered if this was new and according to @Toby it is....If you click on the NSPCC link in the help secti...

Capture.Header.JPG Capture.NSPCC.JPG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

terrible o2 experience

I am a memeber of david lloyd gym which means i can only get internet by using an o2 account. I joined but when i try to log in it tells me my membership number does not match my last name and puts me in a loop. when i go to o2 help, there is no way ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Thinking of an upgrade.

Afternoon guys,I'm thinking of paying off my device and then speaking to retentions to see what/if they'll offer me on a new device and contract.Any tips on the process please?I'm obviously going to unlatch my current device before paying it off thou...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos