Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data useage

Dear all Its 23rd October and my Sim only contract renews on the 22nd October. Deliberatley leaving it on Wifi only in my Fibre fed house the phone used 150Meg of data. The O2 reps reckon its when the wifi signal is poor. Not in my house!!!. But they...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age verification problem

Hi Have been a customer of O2 for over 3 years. But all of a sudden they have asked me for age verification to download a game, and have the gall to ask for money for this, as I have never encountered this before is O2 in financial trouble and just w...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Why do i have to pay to have my phone unlocked? I own the phone bought in full from a store.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bereavement

As there is no way to contact O2 without having to phone them (and I'm not doing that again in a hurry!), I am using this to suggest an improvement that is much needed.Simply they need a dedicated number that all O2 users can easily access without ha...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Am I Popular with o2 or What!

Ok folks I've just spent a lovely 20 minutes chatting to a CS advisor (and I'm not being sarcastic!) as a result of a text sent to me.The text informed me that I was due for an upgrade (I do know this) and to arrange a call from o2 to discuss.Now I'v...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks

Just a quick thanks to Ian at the Ashton u lyne shop for sorting my ongoing no service issue. Tried 3 on line conversations, several unanswered phone calls and a visit to the Oldham shop without success, 6 days without service. Ian just sorted it!Tha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contact

Hello I want do end my contract. Please explain me how can I do this manual or propose me smoething good. bye

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

if I don't upgrade my device do I have to pay same tariff?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos