Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Servic

Why has O2 got THE WORST customer service of any company. Can anyone get onto the chat to have a question answered or can anyone get through on the phone. Is there anyone left working at O2? Truely awful

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive Feedback

I know that I'll only get told that this isn't the right place to leave feedback for a store, but honestly its impossible to leave positive feedback anywhere on the o2 website. There's no email address or anything I can write to just to say well done...

• 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! some inprovmonts need to be done in my area

ive never had a good signal when in doors even tho it says i should get good in doors and out 98% my eye i will be getting ofcom to look in to it ive nothin is done by the need off 2016 my post code is wa118hg and there is a mast near me but never ge...

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great week for o2 and internet in village

Wow proper 4g went live same week openreach activated my local cabinet for fibre. Speedtest this morning http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/1877178476 on o2 4g estimated from plusnet upgrade 64-80 on fibre order placed for change to fibre from copp...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sin card

I recently bought an iPhone 6S sim free mobile, my old mobile was a 5c, when I tried to put my SIM card which is O2 into my new phone it states that the new phone was not caparabke with this SIM card and I had to contact my service provider to iron o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Spot

Who are these pests? Had a call and loads more, about renewing contract/upgrade if I want to do this I do it direct on line are they "O2's renewal agents working with CarPhone Warehouse to get you a better deal" or as most of what I see in on line re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is happening with the signal in Newark

I have noticed in the last few months the signal in Newark Nottingham is terrible, lucky sometimes to get at least 4 bars, indoors forget it, the calls will just drop, I have a spare phone for emergency's which is on 3 no issues,To be honest in 2016 ...

CPW calls

So here we go ...yesterday and today I have had 3 calls from an unknown numberI missed two and answered one today.It was Carphone Warehouse. The advisor knew my full name. I have never done business with Carphone Warehouse in my life. I stayed on the...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adult sites ie dating sites

I have spent an hour chatting to a guru,Trying to get my phone to access the over 18 dating sites, to no avail, wasted my time and their time also.My phone never leaves me.I am never anywhere around anyone who is under the age of 18.Every time I have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos