Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Google Play Music Madness

It's hard to know where to start with this ridiculous service so I'll posit a series of questions. Why can you only upload your own music from a non-android device? You can upload using Music Manager or the Chrome/Chromium on Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newton Abbot Store

What an excellent service at this store. I went into the Newton Abbot store last week to ask some questions and ended up with a new phone and contract. Assisted by Taylor who went out of his way and made sure everything was all set up and working oka...

richardwt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

4G Roaming Spain

Hi Everyone,I’m in Benidorm on holiday for a week didn’t think i would get decent 4G speeds here with O2 but I’m surprised I’m connected to Movistar and getting speeds of 20-60mbMusic streaming and live streaming apps work fine to, I’ve not had any s...

Rubbish o2

O2 are criminals, gangsters and consistently LIE !!! I've been dealing with these criminals for at least 4-5 years. They allow any tom dick and Harry to tap your phone, and not do anything about it ?? Three times this tap was supposed to be taken off...

nyne9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 LTE frequencies

I'm in the Northwest of England. Following some googling I've come to the conclusion LTE / 4G is served by O2 round here, on the following frequencies: 852MHz - 862MHz uplink, 811MHz - 821MHz downlink in the 800mhz FDD band 20 .. or maybe around 1713...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Times shown in Forum

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned or any one has noticed. but has any one seen or have the same issue as the times are out by 1 hour on the forum. i updated a thread at 00.40. In the thread it self it clearly says 00.40, however the fron screen...

7D7F8873-0EA0-4E65-A1AE-83BE983ADE23.jpeg E8ED0C7D-D917-4995-AFC8-4108BD7ADC6C.jpeg
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Winkle-box Wallops Widget?

So I've been playing around with the "Search O2 Community" box, you might have noticed Today, any search I perform in Chrome on my laptop comes up with this in the footer:Wondering what widget it's on about...? Anyone got any ?

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uploading pics to your album.

Doesn't work less from my tablet less it's an avatar in which case it finds my file system. For in post uploads all I get is 'select images' and a circle, circling, Is this a known bug or something I can fix?

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

Hello, I am thinking of leaving O2. Anyone has a contact number that I can call on to get the PAC code. I have been using 202 from my mobile but the suystem has made me wait for almost 40 minutes now. Very Frustrated and want to leave O2 at any cost ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gentleman from Cape Town

I just want to point out I’m from the Uk and never have experienced this level of customer care. I spoke to monirul I think that’s his name. He was so hopeful and extremely polite. I’m now considering moving to Cape Town if all the people are as nice...

Melbox1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos