Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 7 Pro - Spoilers!

Here's a pre-launch announcement peek at the next stage of the OnePlus story: OnePlus 7 family announcementhttps://www-t3-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.t3.com/amp/news/oneplus-7-pro-leak-ruins-all-the-surprises-planned-for-the-launch-event-next-week...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

M&J Aquisitions

It seems I have been one of many O2 customers that have been misled by Jason at M&J Aquisitions.Over the two years since signing with them I have been trying to get the contract corrected and the refund that was promised from them. I’ve never known s...

Jodie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to the community

Hi everyone I just join O2 and I know nothing about this community anyway I will ask a question if I have.Thank you

Larry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Attempted Fraud

I phoned customer services, to report an attempted fraud on my account. A company called BonaFideMobile said I had signed up for NewLevelGames and a weekly subscription of £4.50 would be taken from my mobile account. I had never heard of them and cer...

Frogger by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

How do you assess your health?

Hi everyone! As part of our health-related discussions, this time we'd like to talk about how you look after your health, in terms of assessing overall health and fitness on a regular basis. There are many different methods and devices available for ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Calling

Hi, Does anyone have any information about when the 4G calling rollout will continue...? It seems ages since there were any new areas added to the coverage map. Call quality is so much clearer on 4G.thanksJT

Junior by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud text

I've received a text saying I owe £56:84 on my bill.i pay £20 monthly for 25g, unlimited texts and minutes.when I check on the 02app,I'm nowhere near my limits and no extra charges.is this a fraud text?when I tried the number it asked me to call,the ...

Sidlittle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Test - Off Topic Dev Team 11 April

Today another test - this time on Off Topic by Dev TeamI posted a reply enquiring what the test was for and, tongue in cheek, asked "or aren`t we allowed to know?" We await reply as they have posted another test.

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Managing your health treatments

Hey everyone, We all get sick at times and some conditions require ongoing treatments which can be quite complicated. There are many ways to keep on top of your treatment regime from online services at your GP practice to order repeat prescriptions, ...

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.00.31.png
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos